Commit your way to the LORD; trust in him, and he will act. Psalm 37:5

Thursday, June 28, 2012

My 26th Birthday Weekend

June 2nd fell on a Saturday this year, so we planned a night out with friends.  Unfortunately, Lucas & Angie & Jeremy & Jennifer couldn't make it, but Ryan & Alison, Nick & Katie, David & Joei could & Justin even joined us for a little bit.  We also celebrated Joei's birthday since hers is only 5 days prior to mine.  We started our night out at Cooper's Hawk in Naperville, which is mine & Dan's favorite restaurant.  No one else had ever been there before, so I knew they were in for a treat!  We did their wine tasting first & then sat down for dinner.  We had an absolute blast with everyone & enjoyed delicious food.  Our night continued with the Glendenning's & Borst's in downtown Naperville, where we danced the night away!  Dan's best friend, Justin, also met up with us again, which was great!  I haven't had that much fun in years!  Love our friends so much!  Enjoy a few pics:



The Birthday Girls!
Smokin Hot ; )

Then on Sunday we celebrated with our family at our house.  It was a really fun day that consisted of yummy homemade food, bag-ohs (sp?), & great conversation!  Love my family so much & thank God for their love & support.  Unfortunately we didn't really capture many pictures of the day except of me opening gifts & I don't really feel like posting just those ; )  But here is one of Siah & I & Nilsa & I : )




No comments:

Post a Comment