Commit your way to the LORD; trust in him, and he will act. Psalm 37:5

Thursday, March 3, 2011

BABY Showered with L.O.V.E

These past couple weeks Dan & I have felt completely overwhelmed by God's LOVE for us!  It all started the day of my first baby shower given for us by my mother-in-law.  She held it on February 5th at the Stockholm Inn in Rockford, which is our FAVORITE place to eat breakfast...this very pregnant mom-to-be couldn't wait to eat and enjoy some Swedish pancakes!  It was a very FUN day and great to see friends and family we don't get to see that often.  Thanks Mom H for a beautiful shower!

  On February 20th we were showered with LOVE again at the baby shower my mom threw for us at the Comfort Suites in Elgin.  I not only felt absolutely beautiful (Thanks Sarah for doing my hair!), but I had the best time seeing all (well almost all, we were missing a few) my close friends and family in one room to help celebrate with us the coming birth of our first child!  I'll never forget it!  Here are a few pictures that captured the gorgeous shower it was: 












We are all set and ready to go, now we just need baby to arrive!  At 37 weeks pregnant this week and considered "full term" he/she could come at any time!  Yes, I'm hoping to go early! ; )  It could happen people!  Looking forward to that day and trusting in God's perfect timing!


Feeling very blessed,
    Kate

1 comment:

  1. Kate, you and your Mom are just Beautiful!!! I'm filled with joy seeing you grown up and your journey of following the Lord in your life, your still Daddy's little girl! Always know Mom and I will be there for you and Dan and now Josiah too. Loven on you all. Daddy :)

    ReplyDelete