Commit your way to the LORD; trust in him, and he will act. Psalm 37:5

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Happy Birthday to the one I LOVE!

This post is for the love of my life, man of my dreams, best friend, partner in crime, soul mate, and my baby's daddy- my husband:  Happy 28th Birthday Daniel!  May it be the BEST birthday yet!


Birthday memories...
-2005- 22 years old! I was in St. Louis on spring break and you were in Arizona with Galen.  This was before we officially started dating.  I called you to wish you a happy day and you were enjoying it on the golf course... one of your favorite places to be!
-2006 23 years old! We had been dating 9 months.  You came over to pick me up for your birthday date and I can remember exactly what you were wearing, one of your blue striped dress shirts.  You looked so HOT! = )  I took you to the Mill Race Inn in downtown Geneva for dinner, it was delicious!
-2007 24 years old!  The year we were married!  You came over to my parents house for dinner, cake and gifts.  I made you your favorite- Angel food cake!  I also got you a journal and a homemade count down the days until our wedding journal.  I couldn't wait to marry you!
-2008 25 years old!  It was a double celebration-you and Brandon.  We celebrated with your parents and my family at Claim Jumper, one of our favorite restaurants. 
-2009 26 years old!  This year it was just the 2 of us and we went to Coopers Hawk, our FAVORITE restaurant!  I think we have now celebrated there your birthday, my birthday, our anniversary, your promotion, valentines day and the list goes on!  HaHa
-2010 27 years old!  Last year we tagged teamed it again and celebrated yours and Brandon's b-day together at Garibaldi's the night before we left for Orlando, FL.  Your parents also met us there to help celebrate.


-2011 28 years old!  Best birthday yet because we have our son, Josiah!  Although you are working today, Josiah and I can't wait to celebrate with you when you get home!





And we have many more memories to make!!  I hope you have a great day and I pray your year is blessed!  I love you so much, more than words can express.  


HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEETNESS!!!  
         You're the BEST!
All our love, 


   Katey and Josiah
   

No comments:

Post a Comment