Commit your way to the LORD; trust in him, and he will act. Psalm 37:5

Friday, March 30, 2012

Happy Birthday Dear...

  Today is a day that is very important to me because, 29 years ago on this day, March 31, 1983, my dear husband, Daniel David, was born.  So this post is a birthday tribute to the man in my life I have the privilege of calling "Husband".  I'm going to share this poem that completely says it all if you ask me!

For my Husband, my true Love!

  The day I met my knight is one that changed my world forever-
  I gazed into those eyes and knew we'd always be together!

  So kind and gentle, caring, too-
  a sweet and studly charmer.  
  A man above all other men-
  my hunk in shining armor!

  Now years have passed and though, at times, we've had our share of hassles,
  Through thick and thin,
  love reigns supreme,
  and laughter fills our castle!

  My life reads like a storybook,
  with love that's never-ending.
  You found me... Once upon a time...
  And you're my... Happy Ending! 

Here's to many more birthdays to celebrate life together, Daniel!  Happy Birthday, my love!  I love you more than you will ever know!
 
  Your Bride, Katey


No comments:

Post a Comment