Commit your way to the LORD; trust in him, and he will act. Psalm 37:5

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

4 Years of Wedded Bliss

On June 16, 2007 I made a promise to my best friend.  I made a covenant before God and my family and friends.  I married the love of my life.  It was the best decision I ever made.  Now fast forward 4 years and we are still happily married and fall more in love with each other every day.  The past 4 years have been the best of my life.  I'm sure he can say the same ; )  I am so blessed to be married to such a godly man who takes care of me and our son, who never hangs up the phone without telling me he loves me, who helps me out around the house, who always thinks of ways to make me feel special, who goes to work every day to provide for our family and who loves me for me.  The list goes on and on.  Wow, I'm one lucky girl!  


Celebrating our anniversary this year was a little different, in that we have our 3 month old baby to care for.  Don't get me wrong, I love our son and count it a blessing to be a mom, but I also love my husband and know its important to pour into our marriage.  So my mom and dad came over to watch Josiah while Dan and I went out for the FIRST time alone since March 17th.  It was AMAZING!  We went to PF Changs for dinner and enjoyed great conversations and reminisced on the past 4 years.  I am so in love with my husband!  I'm looking forward to what the LORD has for us as we continue on this journey together.  


HAPPY 4 YEAR ANNIVERSARY BABE!




1 comment:

  1. You two are such an inspiration... and I cannot believe it has been four years since your wedding. I know my little brother loves you all so much. And, I remember all the time spent with you and your family as a little girl and feel so blessed to have had you all in my life. Congrats Kate and Dan on four wonderful years. Josiah has such a wonderful mommy and daddy and will grow up in the most loving household on this Earth! Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete