Commit your way to the LORD; trust in him, and he will act. Psalm 37:5

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

~And the Two shall Become One~

This is the year of weddings for us, 6 to be exact.  I had the joy to be a bridesmaid in 2 of them and we are attending 4 more by years end.  I LOVE weddings!  I LOVE L.O.V.E!  I LOVE looking at the groom's face when he sees his bride for the first time as she walks down the isle towards him. (yes this is a rendition of a line in a movie, which one?  But its true ; )  It is such a precious moment for the 2 of them.  And when I saw Stephen look at his bride, Jenn, as she walked in her all white wedding gown with her veil over her face symbolizing her purity, I couldn't help but tear up.  Everything about this wedding of my dear friend, Jenn and her groom Stephen, was absolutely beautiful.  First of all, it was completely Christ centered and God was glorified.  Praise the LORD!  Secondly, the creativity and thoughtfulness put into both the ceremony and reception was incredible!  Thirdly, the couple themselves are beautiful inside and out.  The day was perfect.  The dress was perfect.  The celebration was perfect.  And the song Stephen wrote and sang to Jenn as a surprise at the reception was perfect.  I hope he records it because it just might be my favorite LOVE song!  I am so happy for Jenn and Stephen and wish them many years of wedded bliss!  Congrats you two love birds!  XoXo





  

No comments:

Post a Comment