Commit your way to the LORD; trust in him, and he will act. Psalm 37:5

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Happy 1st Fathers Day

I wanted to make Dan's 1st Fathers Day really special.  I thought about what I could do and saw this grrrrrreat idea from a friend of mine and just had to do it!  Here is the finished product, aren't they so cute?!!

Homemade shirts (felt iron-on letters)

Early that morning Dan and my dad went and played 9 holes of golf and then met us back in Hampshire before we went up to Rockford.  It was a beautiful afternoon of playing bags, good conversation and good food.  My Mimi and Papa were able to join us too so that was extra special.  Here are a few photos from the fun day:

 We found a coffee mug for my dad that says "Papa Bear"!!  Perfect!


All dads (except Josiah of course!), 2 Grandpa's and 1 Great Grandpa! 


Lovin this pic of my precious boy!

HAPPY 1st FATHERS DAY DANIEL!!!!
You are loved!

No comments:

Post a Comment