Commit your way to the LORD; trust in him, and he will act. Psalm 37:5

Monday, December 12, 2011

Thanksgiving in St. Louis

Every year since I was a child my family and I would travel south to St. Louis to spend Thanksgiving with my aunt Jenni & uncle John and cousins Alex & Aniela.  Not only did my family go, but also my Mimi & Papa, my aunt Kristi & uncle Rob and cousins Andrew, Michael & Nicholas.  It has been a memorable family tradition for years, and I'm so glad we can continue it now that I'm married and have a baby.  So this year we drove down with my parents and brother, Brandon (my youngest brother, Sean, had to work, buuummmmerrrrr!) and had a great time!  We are usually blessed with beautiful fall weather and this year was no different... 60's+ day after day... just perfect!  We went on multiple walks a day, ate a lot of Mimi's yummy food, shopped, watched football and the boys had fun playing football as well. We sure have a lot to be thankful for this year and top on my grateful list is:
  1. My relationship with Jesus Christ
  2. ...Amazing and loving husband, Daniel
  3. ...Adorable and sweet little boy, Josiah
  4. ...Loving and caring Family
  5. ...And the best friends in the whole wide world! 
I have such a grateful heart this holiday season!  Enjoy some pics of our fun time in St. Louis!




No comments:

Post a Comment