Commit your way to the LORD; trust in him, and he will act. Psalm 37:5

Monday, July 30, 2012

A 'sprinkle' in June & a Baby in July!

Last month a few of my girlfriends & I threw Angie a "sprinkle" for her 2nd baby on the way.  It was a beautiful day to celebrate in downtown Geneva.  We ate brunch at Egg Harbor, one of Angie's faves, & then walked around 3rd street & shopped.  She was given to so generously by all who came & had such a great time.  I was soo happy to spoil & love on my sista, it was a blast!  



Angie & Lucas decided not to find out if they were having a boy or girl... so you can only imagine our anticipation as d-day drew near.  From day one I thought she was having a boy & was really hoping so too... so when I got the news that Judah Lucas had been born I was ecstatic! What joy!  Judah made his grand entrance into the world on July 16th at 11:45pm weighing 7lbs 7oz & 20in long.  I couldn't wait to go meet him the next day!  We  met Alison & Parker at Calamos to get Dan & then off to the hospital we went.  Angie looked so great for just having a baby & lil Judah is so precious, a perfect lil miracle, so fearfully & wonderfully made!  He looks so much like his big sis, Tehya & definitely a Knappster : )  We are so incredibly happy for our dear friends, Lucas & Angie, & are excited to raise our sons together to be strong & courageous & modern day Knights!  Congratulations you guys, we love you! (Will post pics soon)

No comments:

Post a Comment