Commit your way to the LORD; trust in him, and he will act. Psalm 37:5

Monday, July 30, 2012

Summer Zoo Days

Earlier this year we decided to get a Brookfield Zoo membership & we have gone a few different times already.  I think Josiah's favorite animal to see has been the giraffes : )  One time we were there in particular we were walking back to our stroller after seeing the gorillas, & as Josiah & I were walking side by side he did the sweetest thing ever that made my heart melt, he grabbed for my hand & we continued to walk hand in hand for a few more minutes.  Awwe... so presh!


Another day at the zoo was with Nana & Papa Bear!  They picked us up on a Saturday morning in July & we had a blast!  We went & saw the dolphin show & it was so good.  Josiah absolutely loved it & clapped & cheered the whole time, it was adorable.  




What a cutie patootie : )

I'm sure I will have more stories from the zoo to share as the year goes on!

No comments:

Post a Comment